- The Tree Groundsman is expected to complete all assigned jobs per day with safety as a number one priority in order to keep optimum efficiency.
- Driver’s License is required (CDL an asset)
- The ability to drive, back up, and park a dump truck with chipper or trailer is required.
- The ability to operate a chipper with winch is required
- The ability to operate a chainsaw is required
- The ability to work with a climber or bucket operator using ropes and lowering devices is required.
- Minimum of 5 years tree groundwork experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Dependability and integrity
- The employee shall work Monday through Friday 7 AM – 5 PM.
- Later hours during the week may be required dependent upon workload and the timing of completion of scheduled projects.
- Saturdays may be required dependent upon workload and if scheduled projects are not completed during the work week.
- The employee will be compensated based upon experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits are available.
- Retirement plan with 3% company match is available.