The Office Manager shall work with the Field Operations Manager to oversee the company’s daily activities. The Office Manager will also handle financial duties related to the business. In addition the Office Manager will filed inbound phone call to work with customers scheduling initial arborist visits etc.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for communication and publications.
- Process accounts payables and receivables.
- Prepare all accounting data for company accountant.
- Draft financial reports and spreadsheets.
- Draft operating protocols and procedures for various aspects of the business.
- Publish bid packages for submission to municipalities and commercial customers.
- Publish documents for submission to the municipalities as needed for permitting and zoning.
- Publish wood chips and wood dumpsite lists for field staff and update accordingly.
- Maintain inventory of trade tools and re-order supplies as needed.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and re-order as needed.
- Work with Field Operations Manager to oversee staff to ensure that all employees are following company procedures.
- Work with Field Operations Manager to obtain coverage for absences.
- Update help wanted ads to create a list of potential personnel for job replacement.
- Collect payment on completion of projects.
- Update industry knowledge by participating in educational training programs.
- Must understand the importance of being a team player and assisting coworkers to obtain one large accumulative goal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize both assigned and self-directed projects
- Utilize strong problem solving and research skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Dependability and integrity.
- A minimum of two years administrative and management experience is required;
- The ability to fluently use Microsoft Office Suite.
- The ability to fluently use QuickBooks.
- Ability to use iCloud calendar.
Hands-on training and oversight will be provided to ensure that the employee has a strong understanding of administrative tasks required as well as a basic understanding of the tree business including trade tools, equipment, and vehicles.
- The employee shall work Monday through Friday 8AM – 5PM and two Saturdays per month 6:45AM – 5PM.
- Early morning and evening work hours may be required Monday through Friday.
- The employee will be compensated based upon experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits are available.
- Retirement plan with 3% company match is available.