The Office Assistant shall work with the Office Manager to oversee the company’s daily activities.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for communication and publications.
- Process accounts payables and receivables.
- Prepare all accounting data for company accountant.
- Draft financial reports and spreadsheets.
- Draft operating protocols and procedures for various aspects of the business.
- Publish bid packages for submission to municipalities and commercial customers.
- Publish documents for submission to the municipalities as needed for permitting and zoning.
- Publish wood chips and wood dumpsite lists for field staff and update accordingly.
- Maintain inventory of trade tools and re-order supplies as needed.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and re-order as needed.
- Work with Field Operations Manager to oversee staff to ensure that all employees are following company procedures.
- Work with Field Operations Manager to obtain coverage for absences.
- Update help wanted ads to create a list of potential personnel for job replacement.
- Update industry knowledge by participating in educational training programs.
- Must understand the importance of being a team player and assisting coworkers to obtain one large accumulative goal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize both assigned and self-directed projects
- Utilize strong problem solving and research skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Dependability and integrity.
- A minimum of two years administrative experience is required;
- The ability to fluently use Microsoft Office Suite.
- The ability to fluently use QuickBooks.
- Ability to use iCloud calendar.
Hands-on training and oversight will be provided to ensure that the employee has a strong understanding of administrative tasks required as well as a basic understanding of the tree business including trade tools, equipment, and vehicles.
- The employee shall work Monday through Friday 8AM – 5PM and two Saturdays per month 6:45AM – 5PM.
- Early morning and evening work hours may be required Monday through Friday.
- The employee will be compensated based upon experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits are available.
- Retirement plan with 3% company match is available.