- The General Laborer is expected to complete all assigned jobs per day with safety as a number one priority in order to keep optimum efficiency.
The employee shall assist the staff as follows:
- Mechanic Department – driving the service truck to pick up materials and equipment; assist the mechanics in repairs.
- Fill in on tree crews as needed as a Ground Worker.
- Assist the Log Truck Driver with wood pickup.
- Hands-on training and oversight will be provided by crew leaders and field operations manager throughout year one to provide the employee with a strong understanding of company safety procedures, tree work, and general labor guidelines.
- Driver’s License is required
- The employee shall work Monday through Friday 7 AM – 5 PM.
- Later hours during the week may be required dependent upon workload and the timing of completion of scheduled projects.
- Saturdays may be required dependent upon workload and if scheduled projects are not completed during the work week.
- The employee will be compensated based upon experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits are available.
- Retirement plan with 3% company match is available.