Equipment Operator includes but is not limited to the operation of the following:
Log/Grapple Truck, Skid Steer, Stump Grinder.
- The Equipment Operator is expected to complete all assigned jobs per day with safety as a number one priority in order to keep optimum efficiency.
- The employee shall review the truck and equipment with the staff mechanics prior to the start of assigned jobs on the first day of work.
- Ongoing training will be provided on an as-needed basis to ensure the employee is comfortable operating the truck and equipment.
- CDL Driver’s License is required
- Minimum of 5 years of operating equipment
- In general, the employee shall work Monday through Friday 7 AM – 5 PM.
- Later hours during the week may be required dependent upon workload and the timing of completion of scheduled projects.
- Saturdays may be required dependent upon workload and if scheduled projects are not completed during the work week.
- The employee will be compensated based upon experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits are available.
- Retirement plan with 3% company match is available.