The Crane Operator is expected to complete all assigned jobs per day while assisting other co-workers in a management role with safety as a number one priority in order to keep optimum efficiency.
- Minimum 5 years tree removal with crane experience is required
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Dependability and integrity.
- Crane license is required.
- CDL Driver’s License is required.
- Arborist License is an asset.
- EHAP Certification is an asset.
- The employee shall work Monday through Friday 7 AM – 5 PM.
- Later hours during the week may be required dependent upon workload and the timing of completion of scheduled projects.
- Saturdays may be required dependent upon workload and if scheduled projects are not completed during the work week.
- The employee will be compensated based upon experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits are available.
- Retirement plan with 3% company match is available.