The Body Shop Manager shall work with Operations Staff to oversee the daily maintenance of the company fleet of trucks, skid steers, chippers, stump grinders, trailers, and estimator vehicles.
- Assuring the fleet is clean and ready for each day on the job.
- Completing routine bodywork on all vehicles.
- Work with office and field operations staff to schedule repairs on the fleet.
- Order parts from distributors and maintain an inventory of frequently used parts to avoid service delays.
- Write work orders and itemize distributor invoices for office staff to keep on file.
- Complete time sensitive repairs on trucks and equipment that has been placed out of service.
- Maintain fleet service records.
- At least 5 years experience working in a body shop and painting
- Ability to prioritize
- CDL License.
- The employee shall be provided with basic tools for use in the shop.
- The employee shall provide any additional trade tools required to complete daily duties.
- Ongoing training will be provided on an as-needed basis to ensure the employee is comfortable completing tasks as required.
- The employee shall work Monday- Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM. Additional hours and Saturdays may be required based upon service needs.
- The work schedule shall be complemented by our company mechanic to ensure adequate shop coverage for any service needs.
- The employee will be compensated based upon experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits are available.
- Retirement plan with 3% company match is available.