The Arborist Sales Manager is expected to estimate all leads scheduled. Provide sales using networking capabilities. Assist other Arborist Salesmen in order to keep optimum efficiency.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Run all estimates scheduled on their iCloud calendar.
- Obtain and maintain relationships to help build company sales.
- Communicate with other Arborist Salesmen and provide training when needed.
- Review reports provided by office Operations Manager in regards to job run over. Address issues with other Arborist Salesmen when needed.
- Must understand the importance of being a team player and assisting coworkers to obtain one large accumulative goal.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize both assigned and self-directed projects.
- Utilize strong problem solving and research skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Dependability and integrity.
- CT Arborist License is required.
- CTSP certification preferred, or willingness to take course and obtain.
- EHAP certification preferred, or willingness to take course and obtain.
- A minimum of two years tree sales experience is required.
- Ability to use iCloud calendar
- The employee shall work Monday- Friday 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM and every other Saturday. Additional hours may be required during peak season.
- The employee will be compensated based upon experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits are available.
- Retirement plan with 3% company match is available.